Tweetest Backgrounds

Tweetest Backgrounds
Click the photo to enter the website

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Am I done once I uploaded my New T'weetest Backgrounds?

Oh my goodness


NO!!!

After uploading click on the change colors tab, and things like "sidebar", "background" will appear.

The background isn't that important, now that you have a Tweetest Background image. If you have uploaded from a different company or your own, and it doesn't fit, you will want your "background color to match your image...

But you won't have that problem, since you rock and are going to use one of my

Free backgrounds, or better yet, grab a custom one! wink, wink!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Check out my Twitter, please. User name: frugalmomof4

Thank you for the free background.

P.S. I found your site from your comment post at Jenns lipstick and laundry blog.