Tweetest Backgrounds

Tweetest Backgrounds
Click the photo to enter the website

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome to the Tweetest Backgrounds

Although the Tweetest Backgrounds website will be where you will be able to grab the FREE BACKGROUNDS and CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS, I will spend a lot of time here at this blog and on Twitter.

My goal here at the blog will be to let everyone know of new things, new designs, and to get some ideas from you all. because with out you, there would be no business... That said....


Their will be giveaways going on at this blog, so don't forget us, follow it, and on Twitter so you won't miss out on the goods, including a Apple ITouch and Apple IPhone!

So letting you know that I am up for your ideas for backgrounds. just tell me, and I will try to make it!

Custom Backgrounds for Twitter-

I am so excited for this, you do not know how many times I get on twitter and see the same backgrounds.. Now you have a chance to make one that is completely YOU and look professional at the same time, for a fraction of the competitors prices that can run anywhere from 40.00 for one and up.

My Custom backgrounds start at 25.00 for one! So what are you waiting for, go to the website and order right away!

No comments: